Title:Senior Software Engineer
· Full software development life-cycle. Strong development skills in C/C++. Protocol stack development experience is a plus.
· Solid development experience on Unix-based systems (FreeBSD and Linux a major plus).
· Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, performance, security, ability to understand packet dumps and protocol decodes), VOIP and Media protocols including SIP, H323, RTP, Diameter, RSTP, and IGMP.
· Familiarity with software build process and tools (CVS, make, tar, pkg, rpm, shell, awk, yacc).
· Understanding of efficient algorithm design and data structures with ability to optimize code runtime.
· Ability to turn high level requirements into working code with minimum supervision.
· Strong written and oral communication skills in English. Team Player.
- Design, Develop and Maintain software to reconstruct application layer network protocols using C/C++ in a Unix/Linux environment.
- Analyze network traffic dumps and protocol specifications to develop filters and signatures for the unique identification of applications.
· Identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and drive these issues to closure under supervision.
· Utilize debugging tools to identify and repair software problems
· Utilize system profiling tools to optimize and improve the execution performance of modules and key processes.
- Desired Qualifications:
Familiarity with Wireless Protocols (e.g. CDMA, LTE)
BS, MS (preferable with 7+ years of Networking, Wireless and service layer experience
JOB LOCATION: Prinstin.NJ
HOURS: 9 AM to 5 PM, 40 hours/week
CONTACT: Robert 908-751-0655