Job Location: Piscataway, NJ & unanticipated client locations throughout US
- Provide architecture consulting support for all strategic initiatives across the enterprise with focus on network design, big data platform, infrastructure as a service, etc.
- Provide high level and low level network design for enterprise customer using all company supported platform.
- Conduct vendor analysis against client requirements and proofs-of-concept and statements of work for new solutions respectively.
- Perform multiple solution implementation in Cisco technologies. Perform L3 operation support and serve as escalation for L1 and L2 respectively.
- Manage the day to day administration of VMware and vBlock environment including system capacity and project capacity planning.
Master’s or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Science Laboratory Technology + minimum 1 year experience as Network Engineer, Systems Analyst, Systems Engineer or related. (Will accept Bachelor’s and 6 years of work experience.)
Interested candidates, please send your resumes to email@example.com.