ExterNetworks is looking for a Senior Vice President Sales – Managed Services position. Please review the position and if you are interested please apply with a copy of your resume along with your contact details.
Company: ExterNetworks Inc.
Job Title: Senior Vice President Sales – Managed Services
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
About The Company:
Since our inception in 2001, we have been experiencing tremendous growth over the years. IT outsourcing via Technology Staffing Solutions has been at the core of our establishment. In closely working with our customers over the years, they came to rely on us not only for staffing their in-house IT-talent but also to help them provide complete care for their IT investments and power their ability for rapid technology innovation. This intimate understanding of our customers’ challenges led to the development of Managed Technology Services and Application Development Services business units. Our customers now enjoy a single source provider for end-to-end technology solutions to address their IT challenges. To date, we have a very robust platform that can holistically meet the technology needs and overcome thetechnology challenges of any company; and, we have been growing between 25% and 33% YoY in the past five years.
What We Do?
We are a single-source technology provider for three well-developed business units to meet your key outsourcing requirements. You can talk to us to deliver an all-around IT Outsourcing Package that includes IT Talent Management, IT Management and Application Development. With us, IT Outsourcing is not just about gaining operational efficiencies we become your portable andscalable innovative branch to leverage your business competitiveness and growth.
We are looking for an IT professional/Sales Leader who has the ability to shape the culture and selling structure of a growing company. Someone who has a proven track record building and growing IT businesses by getting new business accounts, Clients and someone who thrives on challenge and rapid growth.
This is a pure sales role. You will be heavily involved with strategizing, developing and analyzing potential Managed services business. Your compensation will be tied directly to your success at bringing in new accounts/Business, managing the sales team, expanding existing relationships and reactivating dormant accounts. You will be responsible for selling, branding and promoting the company to the information technology end-user community.
Our areas of business Managed Services, Cloud support services, Application development, staffing augmentation services.
ExterNetworks website: www.externetworks.com
Our Blog: http://blog.externetworks.com/blog
The Vice President, Sales Engineering sets the team strategy and directs a team of Sales Engineering managers and other direct reports who execute and report. The Vice President works directly with executive management to determine annual team directives such as quota, compensation models, MBO’s, alignment with sales teams, training and certifications, staffing, and the ongoing tracking and reporting of such directives. They liaise with executives from other cross-functional organizations to ensure the Sales Engineering teams are aligned in strategy and are prioritizing and executing on cross-functional deliverables.
- Candidates should have a background that includes the following:
- 10+ years’ experience sales experience in areas such as and not limited to Managed Services business, Network Operations, Computer Networking, Networking Engineering, Network Management services
- Be responsible for setting strategy, executing that strategy, and achieving revenue growth, in new clients. Responsible for successfully formulating and implementing innovative sales strategies.
- Work with cross-functional team leaders to prioritize Sales Engineering deliverables
- Work with cross-functional team leaders to align Sales Engineering strategy across the company
- Partner with Sales teams to strategize how to sell into Manages services to large and Mid & small size customers
- Provide reporting on sales activities, customer initiatives, and product requirements
- Educate company associates and customers on the company’s services.
- Present technical presentations to prospects, customers, and company associates
- Successfully work with marketing team to develop sales collateral which positions them and Aquent as subject matter experts. And build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process.
- Broad Knowledge on Computer Networking with Network Engineering & Design, Network Deployment, Network Maintenance, Voice, VOIP, IP Telephony, Unified Communications, and Telecom.
- Broad technical overview on a wide range of domains, including and not limited to Systems and IT Infrastructure; and Enterprise Business Suites such as SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Java, etc; Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing.
- Have existing relationships at Fortune 500 companies in the US market.
- Demonstrated ability at writing proposals, calculating financial costs and responding to RFPs/RFQs.
- Extensive corporate selling experience to high-end IT end-users.
- Dynamic personality with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Identify new contacts for prospecting from Aquent Corporate Clients vetted list. Responsible development and successful usage of multiple sources of sales leads (other media, internal and external networking, and investigating new and expanding businesses).
- Strategize with the VP of Business Development to develop and grow new and existing business.
- Setting up several appointments per week with top-tier technology executives.
- Function as a Hunter, identifying IT project based work and Enterprise level IT consulting projects at Mid-Large businesses and Fortune 500 clientele.
- Demonstrated success at building strong relationships with “C” level Executives in IT, Purchasing and HR at Mid-Large businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Software Design, or Technology Management
- OR Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, IT Management, or a related field
Note: If you are a high-energy, self-driven senior sales executive looking for an immediate opportunity we would like to speak with you.