ExterNetworks is looking for a Senior Vice President Sales – Staffing Services position. Please review the position and if you are interested please apply with a copy of your resume along with your contact details.
Company: ExterNetworks Inc.
Job Title: Senior Vice President Sales – Staffing Services
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
About The Company:
ExterNetworks is a trusted and proven provider of IT consulting, talent acquisition, and managed network solutions. Since entering the market in 2001, our dedicated team has worked harder to uphold superior standards of quality and continued innovation. Our competitive business model allows us to offer cutting-edge services around the clock at the best possible rates. With technology innovation and global reach, we work smarter and leaner than the competition and are always poised and ready to help clients achieve their business objectives.
ExterNetworks sources the very best IT professionals on a contract, contract-to-hire, or full-time basis, providing clients the flexibility to augment their team as needed for long or short term assignments. We pool our talent from a wide variety of sources, including trade fairs, industry associations and our own extensive databases, to track down the right resources for any project size, regardless of scope or complexity. Thanks to our competitive and agile onshore/offshore business model, we are able to deliver a cost-effective and highly efficient service that allows clients to maximize their profit margins and shorten start day waits.
We are looking for a IT professional who has the ability to shape the culture and selling structure of a growing company. Someone who has a proven track record building and growing IT businesses by getting new staffing accounts, Clients and someone who thrives on challenge and rapid growth.
This is a pure sales role. You will be heavily involved with strategizing, developing and analyzing potential business. Your compensation will be tied directly to your success at bringing in new accounts, managing the sales team, expanding existing relationships and reactivating dormant accounts. You will be responsible for selling, branding and promoting the company to the information technology end-user community.
Our areas of business include traditional IT staffing/consulting, Enterprise Services staffing and Creative Services staffing. You will be expected to create a constant flow of new business from both existing and new clients.
ExterNetworks website: www.externetworks.com
Our Blog: http://blog.externetworks.com/
Candidates should have a background that includes the following:
- Proven and documented track record of successfully growing an IT staffing/consulting/solutions business.
- 10+ years’ experience selling IT staffing/consulting services in areas such as and not limited to Help Desk, Computer Networking, Networking Engineering, Application Development, Database Administration, Project Management, Web Design.
- Must have experience in MSP/VMS business models. Must have good business connections and relationships so that this person can deliver new business and get us new accounts under MPS/VMS programs
- Be responsible for setting strategy, executing that strategy, and achieving revenue growth, in new clients. Responsible for successfully formulating and implementing innovative sales strategies.
- Successfully work with marketing team to develop sales collateral which positions them and Aquent as subject matter experts. And build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process.
- Broad technical overview on a wide range of domains, including and not limited to Systems and IT Infrastructure; and Enterprise Business Suites such as SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Java, etc; Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing.
- Have existing relationships at Fortune 500 companies in the US market.
- Demonstrated ability at writing proposals, calculating financial costs and responding to RFPs/RFQs.
- Extensive corporate selling experience to high-end IT end-users.
- Dynamic personality with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Identify new contacts for prospecting from Aquent Corporate Clients vetted list. Responsible development and successful usage of multiple sources of sales leads (other media, internal and external networking, and investigating new and expanding businesses).
- Lead the business development of large/premium accounts that have significant IT staffing/consulting needs.
- Strategize with the VP of Business Development to develop and grow new and existing business.
- Setting up several appointments per week with top-tier technology executives.
- Function as a Hunter, identifying IT project based work and Enterprise level IT consulting projects at Mid-Large businesses and Fortune 500 clientele.
- Demonstrated success at building strong relationships with “C” level Executives in IT, Purchasing and HR at Mid-Large businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
- Cross Selling IT staffing/consulting/professional services at existing clients.
Note: If you are a high-energy, self-driven senior sales executive looking for an immediate opportunity we would like to speak with you.