Company: ExterNetworks Inc.
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Inside Sales & Lead Management
Job Type: 20 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
Location: 10 Corporate Place South Suite 105 Piscataway, NJ 08854
ExterNetworks is actively seeking an Inside Sales professional for our Managed Services business. This role is a closing role focused on a hybrid of account management and new business development. This role is supported by digital marketing lead generation team, but the ideal profile will be someone who enjoys hunting for new business opportunities.
- Responsible for Leads Management and Lead Nurturing
- Manages prospect database and sets appointments for outside sales
- Gather information about each prospect
- Assign each prospect into the appropriate sales lifecycle stage
- Schedule 3-6 good appointments a week
- Promptly call to engage identified prospects, qualify viable leads and move opportunities towards closing.
- Make 60 – 100 dials per day
- Speak to 10 -15 decision makers each day
- Track activity and results within company CRM platform (Hubspot)
- Support senior account executives through closing of new MRR
- Work closely with digital marketing and product team to nurture leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of closing sales experience in the Managed Services, Technology and IT Space (Additional sales experience expected)
- Previous use of a CRM software system such as SalesForce; knowledge of Hubspot CRM will be a plus.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.